CANDLE CARE

  • When lighting your candle for the first time it is especially important to burn the candle long enough to allow the wax to completely melt all the way to the sides of the jar and create a pool. Wax has a ‘burn memory’ and letting your candle pool to the edges will avoid tunneling and give an even burn cycle with maximum scent throw.
  • ALWAYS trim your wick before relighting your candle, cotton wicks tend to ‘mushroom’ this is a natural form of the wick, DO NOT light a candle that has mushroomed and make sure to trim it off, only do this once the candle has hardened and remove any debris
  • Candles should not burn for more than 4 hours at a time, be sure to allow 2 hours for the candle to cool before relighting
  • When extinguishing your candle, do not blow it out instead use a snuffer or dip the wick into the wax. Be sure to restraighten your wick to the centre of your jar
  • Leave around 1cm of wax in the jar before retiring your candle, please do not burn to the bottom
  • To retrieve your Crystals simply pour the remaining wax on a paper towel or scoop out with a spoon, allow to cool and rinse Crystals under hot water to remove waxy residue
  • Soy wax is super soft, and a finished candle can easily be cleaned under hot water and reused to store things, if you live locally in Perth you are welcome to drop jars off for a refill 😊
  • Crystals are yours to keep and can have many uses such as, keeping in a trinket dish or pouch in an area of your home or car, placed in plants (PLANTS LOVE CRYSTALS!), larger chips can be put in your purse or bag and carried with you everywhere.


MELT BLOCKS

  • Break of 2-4 pieces and place in a tealight or melt burner, you can reuse the melt as many times as your like or until the scent dispels, it can then be removed and discarded. *TIP* I like to break off a row and keep in the toilet to keep the area smelling fresh.

When burning candles, melts and tealights, please ensure they are all kept in a safe and stable surface that is heat resistant and away from any drafts, children, pets and flammable items. Please do not leave any flames unattended.